Crunchy, chewy peanut butter oat base, a layer of smooth and creamy peanut butter and a topping of peanut butter chocolate ganache. These peanut butter bars are the ultimate peanut butter lovers treat!
- 2 scoops vegan vanilla protein
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, divided
- 5 tbsp plant-based milk (almond)
- 1/4 cup vegan white chocolate
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Line a small baking dish with parchment paper and set it aside. (I used a 9x5 baking dish but only used 3/4 of it)
- Stir together the protein powder, flour, 1/4 cup of peanut butter and plant based milk and press it into your baking dish.
- Melt the remaining peanut butter and pour it on top, spreading it out if needed.
- Place the dish in your freezer for 10-15 minutes to freeze the pb.
- Melt your vegan white chocolate and pour it over the frozen pb, spreading it evenly.
- Top with the chopped peanuts and chocolate chips If you fancy, place it back in your freezer until set - about 60 minutes.
- After everything is frozen, slice into 6-8 bars and enjoy! *these are best kept in the freezer but the fridge works too.
Created by @lisa_radler_health_journey_ ( on instagram ) exclusively for Kiyomee Blends ®