We’ve all heard of overnight oats, but now there’s a new speedy breakfast in town, one that takes five minutes to prepare the night before, for a quick and delicious breakfast the next morning. Not only that, it’s a really healthy option, using high protein ingredients like Weetbix and yoghurt and is just 331 calories per serve.
- 2 Weetbix
- Splash of Almond milk
- 70g Coconut yogurt
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein powder
- 2 tbs Biscoff spread
- Biscoff biscuit for garnish
- Crush Weetbix & protein powder into a container, add milk and stir well. Pat the Weetbix mixture down firmly to create the base.
- In a separate bowl combine the yoghurt and 1 tsp Biscoff spread. You may need to slightly melt your Biscoff spread to combine the mixture well.
- Pour the yoghurt mix into your container to cover the Weetbix base.
- Melt the remaining Biscoff spread in the microwave, then drizzle over the yoghurt mix. Top with the crushed Biscoff biscuit, then set in the fridge or consume.