Give chocolate bars the flick and lose weight in a healthy way while tucking into these clean treats, guilt free. WARNING!! It's hard to stop at one....
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped salted peanuts
1. Mix all the ingredients together except for the peanuts.
2. Roll the mixture into balls one at a time, then roll in the peanuts. Place on a plate with baking paper and repeat for all.
3. Store in the fridge and wait 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Created by @lisa_radler_health_journey_ ( on instagram ) exclusively for Kiyomee Blends ®