Moist, fudgy, and filled with chocolate flavours, these Brownie Bites are the perfect individual treat! These mini brownie bites are great for those who love the crispy edge brownie pieces but also want that gooey soft centre. Perfect for a party or whenever you’re craving just a bite of brownies.
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 scoop of @kiyomee.blends protein powder chocolate
- 1/2 pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder dairy free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- Blend chickpeas, almond butter, maple syrup, almond milk, and vanilla extract in a high speed blender or food processor until smooth.
- Move the mixture to a bowl and add in the cocoa powder, and sprinkle of salt.
- Roll the batter into balls, place balls on a baking tray, place in the freezer. If initially the batter is difficult to roll into balls you can freeze before rolling.
- Freeze rolled balls for about an hour.
- Melt the chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave or with a double boiler.
- Coat each ball in the melted chocolate. (Optional Fun Drizzle: wait for the initial coating of chocolate to harden and then drizzle more on top)
Store in the freezer and enjoy.
Created by @lisa_radler_health_journey_ ( on instagram ) exclusively for Kiyomee Blends ®