Incredibly easy vegan chocolate Nutella loaf that’s a festive, dairy free and super delicious. Easy to prep the day before and rise overnight, this loaf recipe is the perfect Christmas morning breakfast or brunch!
- 11/2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder Kiyomee Blends
- 1/3 cup Vegan Nutella (@pana_organic)
- 1 cup Plant Milk
- Vegan Nutella
- Chocolate Protein Powder Kiyomee
- Dash of Almond Milk
- Chopped Hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 180°c
- Add ingredients to a bowl and stir until combined.
- Pour into a loaf tin and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Once cooled make frosting by mixing Nutella with protein powder and almond milk until you reach desired consistency. ( mix in vegan chocolate chips )
Created by @lisa_radler_health_journey_ ( on instagram ) exclusively for Kiyomee Blends ®