Does anyone not like the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. These chocolate peanut butter protein balls are a fan-favourite!
- 1 cup of cashews
- 1 scoop protein powder chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of dairy free chocolate chips
- Mix together in a processor, if mixture is a bit dry just add a little water. You don't want it sticky just easy to roll into balls then drizzle melted vegan / dairy free chocolate over the top.
- Keep in fridge for when the cravings come calling
Created by @lisa_radler_health_journey_ ( on instagram ) exclusively for Kiyomee Blends ®