There’s no doubt these biscoff protein balls are a household favourite. They give you just the right amount of energy, are filling, loaded with healthy ingredients, and taste oh so good.
Serves 12-13 balls
- 80g Biscoff spread
- 3-4 tbs plant milk
- 50g Oats (quick / instant/ protein)
- 50g Chocolate protein
- 25g Desiccated coconut
- Desiccated coconut
- Mix chocolate spread with milk until combined. It may split a little at the start but just keep going for a minute or 2 until combined.
- You can warm Biscof by itself for 10-15 seconds to soften it if it's not fresh.
- Once combined, add remaining ingredients. Adjust liquid, if needed ( add a little bit more milk )
- Roll the balls in coconut, (place approximately 1/4 cup in a bowl ) you may only use 10g total.
- Place on a tray and store in refrigerator
Created by @lisa_radler_health_journey_ ( on instagram ) exclusively for Kiyomee Blends ®