These vegan protein brownies are ultra fudgy, super moist, and so easy to make! It’s a secretly healthy dessert recipe made with chocolate protein powder, cocoa and low fat yogurt. These brownies require just one bowl and are a delicious post-workout snack!
- 40g Vegan Chocolate protein powder
- 40g Stevia or Granulated Sweetener
- 2g Bicarbonate Soda
- 1/3 Cup Self-Raising Flour
- 42g Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk (can substitute for dairy milk)
- 1 Cup of Low Fat Greek Yoghurt (I used @chobaniau)
- 1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
*Optional: Add some chocolate chips if you'd like a little extra treat.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C and line a brownie tray with baking paper.
- Sieve all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl until combined.
- Add milk, coconut oil and yoghurt, then mix until batter is smooth with no lumps.
- Evenly spread batter into the brownie tray and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a knife comes out of the brownies clean.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice, or eat them as is ... (I lathered these in melted milk chocolate protein spread and more chocolate chips
Created by @lisa_radler_health_journey_ ( on instagram ) exclusively for Kiyomee Blends ®
Back to Recipes