- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups desiccated coconut
- 1 ⅓ cups raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1 scoop of collagen
- 18 medjool dates pitted. Total 330 grams Medjool dates once pits are removed.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste or extract
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein ( Kiyomee Blends )
- Pinch of salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until the mixture breaks down and starts to stick together (this may take a couple of minutes). You may need to scrape down the sides of the food processor once or twice.
- Roll the mixture into firm balls of your desired size. If you choose, you can roll the balls in cacao or extra coconut or drizzle with some melted dark chocolate.
You will need a food processor to break down and combine the ingredients. Alternatively, a Thermomix or high-powered blender could be used.
Medjool dates are recommended over regular dates, as they add sweetness and their sticky nature helps to bind the balls. Remove the pits from the dates before using. If using regular, dried dates, you will need to soak them in water first to soften them.
When the mixture is ready, it will hold together when squeezed or pressed in your hand.
Measure the ingredients accurately. The mixture should hold together firmly when squeezed, but too much of the dry ingredients will make the mixture crumbly. Too many wet ingredients will make the mixture too sticky.
If the mixture is a little dry and not entirely sticking together, you can add a teaspoon of water or coconut oil. But you don’t want to make the mixture too sticky or wet.
For chocolate raspberry bliss balls, add some cacao or cocoa powder, to taste. Or, drizzle them with some melted dark chocolate!
They can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Separate any layers with baking paper and thaw in the fridge overnight or at room temperature before eating.
Bliss balls will keep in the fridge for up to a week, meaning you can make them on the weekend and enjoy them all week long. Store them in an airtight container.
Please note that the nutrition information is based on the mixture being rolled into 20 balls.
The whole family can enjoy these and create these no bake treats, perfect for afternoon snacking, bite size and full of energy. Free from added sweeteners and refined sugar. Their natural sweetness will satisfy any sweet craving!
Created by @lisa_radler_health_journey_ ( on instagram ) exclusively for Kiyomee Blends ®