These are seriously delicious, you won't believe how delicious they are until you try them. Each piece has the surprise of sticky caramel sandwiched between the chocolate and biscuit layers.
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 40g shredded coconut
- 60 g vegan chocolate protein
- 2tbs maple or ricemalt syrup
- 1tbs coconut oil melted
- 2tbs almond milk (or more coconut oil)
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1-2 tbs of solid coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 100g block
- Mix ingredients together, to form a dough that sticks together when you press it, to make the base darker add in a tbs cacao powder. Press into a lined brownie or loaf tin and freeze.
- In a bowl mix maple, almond butter and me ted coconut oil until smooth, 2 tbs coconut oil will create a richer caramel. Taste and adjust. Poor over base and return to the freezer.
- I used salted caramel vegan protein powder Kiyomee Blends & Melt choc, add a tsp of Coconut oil if needed. Use a silicone spatula to help spread choc over caramel. Refrigerate to set choc before slicing. Best kept in the fridge for a gooey caramel.
Created by @lisa_radler_health_journey_ ( on instagram ) exclusively for Kiyomee Blends ®