These decadently delicious choc-nut cups will be a real hit in the office, or a great eatable Christmas gift idea.
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped, melted
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 scoops of unflavoured collagen powder
- Line a muffin tin with muffin tin liners.
- In a bowl or measuring cup, add the dark chocolate and ¼ cup (50 g) coconut oil.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Microwave for 30-second intervals until melted, stirring each time.
- Pour half of the chocolate mixture into the liners (just enough to cover the whole bottom). Save the other half for the top layer.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl or measuring cup, add the peanut butter, honey, and 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
- Microwave 15 seconds or until slightly melted and pourable.
- Pour mixture evenly into the muffin tin.
- Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture on top of the peanut butter layer.
- Freeze until firm about 1 hour.
Created by @lisa_radler_health_journey_ ( on instagram ) exclusively for Kiyomee Blends ®