The nut butter in this recipe provides a great source of healthy fats, combined with protein powder will satiate the body, keeping you feeling fuller for longer.
Servings: 10 Bars
- 8 Medjool Dates, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup Cashew Butter (or your favourite nut butter)
- 30g or 1 scoop Salted Caramel Kiyomee Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ cup Dark Choc Chips, melted Cacao Nibs, optional topping
1. Pulse all ingredients (except choc chips) in a blender until combined.
2. Using a spoon spread out mixture into a brownie tin. Use the back of the spoon to press down the mixture so it is even.
3. Drizzle swirls of melted chocolate and add sprinkle with cacao nibs.
4. Set in the fridge.
5. Use a knife to cut protein portions, keep bars stored in the fridge.