This nutrient dense cheesecake is not only delicious but also packed full of goodness. The use of macadamias provide a great source of healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to support the body.
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 6 Medjool Dates, pitted & chopped
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut oil
- 1 x 400g can Coconut Cream
- 1 ½ cups Macadamia Nuts, roughly chopped & soaked overnight or in boiling water for at least 30 minutes
- ½ Lemon, zest & juice
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Kiyomee Collagen Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
1. Blend all base ingredients until combined.
2. Press evenly into a spring cake tin.
3. Freeze for 15 minutes.
4. Blend all filling ingredients in the order as listed into a smooth consistency.
5. Pour over base.
6. Freeze for 10 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, blitz topping ingredients until combined.
8. Remove cheesecake from freezer, drizzle topping and swirl through.
9. Return to freezer until firm (approximately 2 hours).
10. Remove at least 10 minutes prior to serving