As featured in Sydney Unleashed - The hero of this dish is the use of chocolate aka cacao which has amazing antioxidants (such as polyphenols & flavanols). Antioxidants help prevent or slow the damage of free radicals within the body, which is protective against disease and can slow down the signs of ageing.
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Coconut Milk
- 30g or 1 scoop Chocolate Kiyomee Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
2. Blend all ingredients except for choc chips until combined.
3. Fold through choc chips.
4. Pour mixture evenly into a brownie tin.
5. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Leave in tin for 10 minutes before removing.
Back to Recipes