Chewy, chocolaty, and with just the right amount of crunch, these grain-free Coconut Date Energy Balls are a delicious on the go snack. These no-bake energy bites are naturally gluten-free, grain-free, and super low on processed sugar. Whip up a batch today!
All you need is:
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened dried coconut - flakes or chips
- 3/4 cup Peanuts - dry roasted is best
- 1 & 2/3 cups Pitted dates
- 2/3 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 scoop Kiyomee vegan protein powder
- Nuts - other neutral nuts like cashews or almonds can substitute for peanuts. If using almonds, blend them for 15 seconds on their own before blending in the coconut.
- Chocolate - chocolate chunks or mini chocolate chips can work in place of the semi-sweet chocolate chips. If using chunks, roughly chop them up before rolling in.
- Process the peanuts and coconut in a food processor until the texture of small pebbles or large pieces of sand.
- Add the pitted dates to the food processor and run until the dates are blended into the peanuts and coconut.
- Pour the date and nut mixture into a medium-size mixing bowl.
- Stir chocolate chips into the date and nut mixture.
- Roll and press the mixture into 2 tablespoon size balls.
Enjoy immediately or store covered in the refrigerator!
Back to Recipes