Our vegan and gluten-free Raspberry Chia Pudding is a game changer for the time-poor, you can pre prep or make them the night before and enjoy them in the morning on the go.
- 1 1/2 cups (360ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup (104g) chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon brown rice syrup
- 1 scoop unflavoured Kiyomee collagen
- 1 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- Wash the raspberries and put 1 cup of them together with the almond milk and brown rice syrup in a high-speed blender. Blend until it’s a smooth and fine raspberry milk.
- Fill the raspberry milk mixture in a glass and add the chia seeds. Give it a good mix and set it aside for about half an hour.
- Mix it again and place it in the fridge to thicken a bit for about 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Top the Raspberry Chia Pudding with the rest of the raspberries before eating.