This easy rice bubble slice (or rice crispy treat) is the perfect healthier alternative to store-bought LCM bars! Made with 5 simple ingredients in just a few minutes, it's the perfect sweet treat.
- 50 g Puffed Cereals or Rice Bubbles - I used puffed quinoa
- 54 g Kiyomee vanilla Protein Powder equivalent to 2 scoops
- 125 g Peanut Butter
- 120 ml Brown Rice Syrup
- 1.5 oz vegan Dark Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- In a large mixing bowl, stir the puffed cereals and protein powder until well combined. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the peanut butter and syrup.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, it's difficult to stir together. Pour the liquid ingredients & onto the cereal bowl and combine. If to dry, add teaspoons of melted coconut oil or extra peanut butter.
Created by @lisa_radler_health_journey_ ( on instagram ) exclusively for Kiyomee Blends ®